5 Jun

Today we did our first shoot. The girl was adorable and 18 and it was her first gangbang and like her 2nd scene ever. So that was kind of crazy and cool. She put on this hat, maybe as a joke at first, but I thought it was totally boner inducing so I made her keep it on. Then I put her in panties that I thought were very wet pussy making?!
Anyway, there was plenty of dp’ing and gangbanging and goodness.

Here is a picture of her in her cute hat and panties…..

Here is a picture of us showing our boobies……

Here’s some behind the scenes action…..

Here is a picture of her with cum all over her face :-)

I forgot to take a picture of her gaping butthole, but believe me it gapes. Like I maybe could have put my head in there.

I would write more, but I literally only got 2 hours of sleep last night. I had jetlag, and insomnia, and naked photos to take of myself, so, yeah, you know how that goes.

Love you!

Donna

9 Responses to “18 Year Old Russian Babe in First Gangbang. Double Penetration, Face Fucking, etc….”

1. Matthew Gould June 5, 2012 at 8:08 pm #

Awesome pictures. Especially you and her together!

2. Tyler June 5, 2012 at 8:19 pm #

Aww she is super cute. Your blog l like you will be super awesome! I can’t wait till I grow the balls to put my foot in there to work with you :) ypur boobies are very arousing.. Loooove them :) glad you had a wonderful trip

Can’t wait to see more

3. Gapelover June 5, 2012 at 8:35 pm #

Wow , her stage name is Lili Lamour and she has done scenes for Omar and Gapeland. So don’t forget to gape the girls really good hehe !

4. Epicurus June 5, 2012 at 10:02 pm #

Nice — she is one of the two you posted that I hoped you would work with. Thanks!

5. Epicurus June 6, 2012 at 1:20 am #

By the way, the only thing that could have made this better would have been cropping the third picture differently to show your ass as well. Nothing improves a picture like having your ass in it.

6. Belle Herman June 6, 2012 at 8:43 am #

Looks good, I really wonder why so few american directors go to shoot in Russia. Lots of really beautiful girls there and they do anal and gape nicely.

7. tony June 7, 2012 at 12:22 am #

so cute and you gangbanged her hott. where can i watch it at… love cute girls gettin manhalded

8. Carrie (@CarrieRae7) June 8, 2012 at 12:17 am #

That girl is so adorable, & you are right, the hat is awesome! It cool to see the pic of you shooting the scene, it’s fun to see what goes on behind the camera. Also, I love scenes w/ DP, I don’t know why, it’s just really cool. It seems like it’s completely for the girl’s pleasure, & that’s kind of awesome! :)